Tuesday, April 2, 2013

AppleSpice Shop "Little Grand Opening"...

I'm getting very excited!

I've built up enough inventory to actually open up my little shop!

The shop will open at 8pm this Friday night (the 5th!) and I'll be having prizes and a range of interesting things for sale - I hope to see you there!

I've started a FaceBook page here, I guess it's the done thing these days! But I will be selling everything right here on the blog, through the "Shop" tab just below my AppleSpice banner :-)

Here's a sneak peek at some of the things I'll have for sale...









And still drying:



Yay! :-)



2 comments:

  1. Oooooh eye candy Jess! Love the look of the blog and LOVE your gradient dyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda :-) I sure love making them - although winding the skeins into ten little bundles is a bit tedious!

      Delete